Final Paper Guideline
Final Camera-ready Paper Submission Guideline
Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through the Online Paper Submission no later than March 20, 2022. (The final paper submission system will be open on March 8, 2022).
Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper, taking into account the feedback from the reviewers (note: the accepted paper should also be resubmitted as its final version in the website). Only the final versions will be included in the conference proceedings.
Instruction for Final Paper Submission
For more questions and information, please refer to the following instructions and/or contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
- At least one of the authors MUST register for the conference when the final version is uploaded. Please make a registration before the final paper submission.
(All of the conference participants should complete the registration.)
* Note: For presenters who submit more than one paper, there is an extra paper charge of USD 200 per an additional paper.
* Note: A maximum of two (2) additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per page).
- Please upload the final version in PDF format.
* Note: Submitted papers MUST be in Portable Document Format (PDF). No other formats will be accepted.
* Note: The size of the PDF file to be sent electronically should NOT exceed ten megabytes (10 MB), regardless of the number of pages.
- You login with your ID and password at
- the Registration menu
You must complete your information and search your paper with your paper number.
- Pay the appropriate registration fee.
- Click the Submission menu
Look for your paper and click the Submission/Modification button.
Type your registered email.
- You will see Submit Final Paper window.
You are required to provide the following:
(i) First, submit abstract (maximum 600 characters). Any characters beyond 600 characters will be eliminated automatically.
“Characters: X” indicates the remaining number of characters.
(ii) Upload the pdf file of your paper.
(iii) Insert the presenter’s biography for introducing him/her in the session.
(iv) Presentation Video File (VOD): Twelve minutes (12 min) for regular paper and four minutes (4 min) for position-paper and poster presentations.
The maximum file size is 150M, and the acceptable video formats are .mp4, .wmv, and .avi. It can be uploaded by April 20, 2022. (The presentation VOD file submission will be open at the beginning of April, 2022)
- Click Submit or Modify button below.
You CAN modify your submission later.
If you submit the final paper, we consider that the authors agree to transfer the copyright to the Asian Control Conference (ACA).