From the Jeju International Airport, you can reach the ICC Jeju in three different ways.
1) Take a limousine bus
2) By taxi
3) Rent a car
Limousine bus (no. 600) is available every 15 minutes from the airport to the ICC Jeju.
- Taking time: About 60 min.
- Fare: 5,000 Korean Won (in cash or traffic card, you can pay in the bus)
- Place: Upon exiting Gate 5, look for the bus stop of 600 in the left-hand side.
Airport ↔ T.H.E Hotel and Vegas Casino Jeju ↔ Entrance to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden ↔ Hyatt Hotel ↔ Shilla Hotel ↔ Lotte Hotel ↔ Hankook Condominium ↔ Jeju International Convention Center ↔ New Gyeongnam Hotel ↔ Seogwipo KAL Hotel
- First departure from the airport: 06:00 am; last departure: 22:50 pm
- First departure from the KAL Hotel: 06:00 am, last departure: 9:40 pm
- Bus schedule: http://bus.jeju.go.kr/schedule/view/600
(Note: At JungMun, the bus will stop by 9 hotels in this area before going to ICC)
There are two taxi stops: Short distance (Jeju city direction) and long distance (Seogwipo direction). Go to the long-distance taxi stop. Please confirm your destination ICC Jeju (or your hotel name), distance, and fare before getting on the taxi.
- Fare: About 30,000 Korean Won (fixed price)
- Taking time: 40~45 min
- Distance: 40 km
Car rental is not expensive in Jeju Island. There are many rental companies nearby the airport. It will be very convenient for you to travel in Jeju Island once you have a car. You can stop by any beautiful places at any time. Also, hotels in the rural side are not expensive. Actually, traveling Jeju with a rental car is highly recommended.
- Advanced reservation is recommended through the Internet
- If you have not done it before, you can sign up for rental cars at the rent-a-car desk nearby airport exit upon arrival.
- How to get to the ICC Jeju: Take the road no. 1135 (Pyeonghwa-ro) in the following sequence: Jeju Airport → Shin-Jeju → Jeju Racecourse → Pyeonghwa-ro → Jungmun Sightseeing Complex → ICC Jeju
- Time taken: About 50 min
- Cost: About 30 $/day including insurance (small size). Prices are various. You can search for the Internet.
- How to pick up a car: For example, see https://www.mytravelbuzzg.com/how-to-pick-up-rental-car-from-jeju-airport/
Sometimes, it is cheaper if you call an inbound call taxi if you can make a phone call to them (for instance, from the airport to JungMun, it will cost about 20,000 Won. But, the price depends on the taxi driver).
The best way is to enter Jeju Island directly from your countries. The direct flights to Jeju are available as follows.
Beijing (14), Shanghai (102), Hong Kong (34), Nanjing (24), Hangzhou (22), Ningbo (22), Tianjin (16), Guangzhou (14), Shenyang (12), Dalian (10), Yangzhou (10), Changchun (8), Macao (8), Shenzhen (6), Changsha (4), Nantong (4), Qingdao (4), Wenzhou (4), Xian (4)
Tokyo(6), Osaka(14), Fukuoka(6)
Please check for details at https://www.airport.co.kr/jejueng/main.do
The Incheon International Airport offers domestic routes (Incheon↔Jeju) with more expected in the near future. However due to the limited number of flights per day, Transit through Gimpo International Airport is also recommended to go to Jeju International Airport from Incheon International Airport (Option 2).
▶ To travel to Jeju, traveling out of Gimpo Airport is usually a better option. If you are going directly from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport for a domestic flight to Jeju, quickest/easiest way is to take an Airport Railroad (AREX) from Incheon International Airport to Gimpo Airport (about half an hour from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport). You can also take one of the buses located outside the arrival gate. For specific bus numbers, stop by the Information Center or ask outside at the bus ticket booth. (Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour).
▶ Airlines that fly from Gimpo to Jeju are Eastar, Korean Air, Asiana, Air Busan, and Jeju Air.
▶ When you arrive at Incheon, all signs are in English and you will find English speaking staff at Information desks.
Airport Railroad (AREX) to Gimpo Airport
You must take not Express Train but All-stop Train and get off at Gimpo International Airport.